My Brief

MY BRIEF
I chose to do 'A promotion package for a new film, including a teaser trailer, together with two of the follwing:
- A film magazine front cover, featuring the film
- A poster for the film

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Film Genres

To begin planning for my teaser trailer, I need to decide on the genre of film I want to focus on. There are many genres to choose from including:
-Action
-Adventure
-Comedy
-Crime
-Documentry
-Drama
-Family
-Fantasy
-Horror
-Musical
-Mystery
-Romance
-Science Fiction
-Sport
-Suspense
-Thriller
-War
-Western

I have chosen to do my teaser trailer on the thriller genre. This is because I feel it will not only be an easy yet productive option whilst planning and filming, I think it is a genre with alot of depth to it and there are alot of choices and various options that I can include compared to all the others; Options that can be successfully produced around this niche that I feel I can best work with and will also work out well and give me great outcome for the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment